We believe that:
- The Bible is the only true message from God and was entirely given by him.
2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21
- There is only one God, the Father, who made the World and has a great purpose for it.
Isaiah 45:5-6; 1 Timothy 6:15-16
- The Holy Spirit is God’s own power, by which he works out his own holy will.
Job 33:4; Romans 8:11
- Jesus is the Son of God. He is also Son of Man through being born of Mary.
Luke 1:35; Romans 1:3-4
- Jesus overcame all temptation and died to save his followers from sin and death.
Romans 10:9-13; 1 Timothy 1:15-16
- Jesus was raised from the dead by God. Later he ascended to heaven but will return.
Acts 2:22-27; Acts 1:11
- When he returns he will raise and judge the responsible dead and give immortality to the faithful.
Daniel 12:1-2; John 5:28-29
- He will be King over the restored Kingdom of God in Israel and over the whole world.
Isaiah 9:6-7; Zechariah 14:9
- His immortalised followers will help him to bring everlasting righteousness and peace worldwide.
Micah 4:1-5; Matthew 19:27-29
- The devil is not a supernatural being but is another name for sin, destroyed only in Christ.
Matthew 15:19-20; Hebrews 2:14-15
- Salvation involves covering from sin through Christ and freedom from sin and death at his coming.
Hebrews 9:27-28; 1 Peter 2:21-24
- When man dies he ceases to exist. The only hope of life is by resurrection at Christ’s return.
Ecclesiastes 9:5-6; Romans 5:21
- Belief in God’s promises about the Kingdom of God and the work of Jesus Christ is essential.
Galatians 3:6-9; Galatians 3:14; Galatians 3:16; Galatians 3:26-29
- Repentance and baptism into Christ by immersion in water and daily following of Christ are all necessary for ultimate salvation.
John 3:5; Romans 6:4